Comprehensive Urologic Care is looking for a full-time board eligible or board certified Urologist to join our team!
Work for a growing company alongside some of the best health care providers in the Chicago area.
Comprehensive Urologic Care (CUC) has been treating patients in Chicago’s Northwest suburbs and surrounding area for over 30 years. While remaining an independent private practice, CUC is affiliated with the Advocate hospital systems in the area: Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Advocate Sherman Hospital. Additionally, we recently joined the staff at Amita’s St. Alexius Medical Center.
CUC’s mission is to provide the best urologic care available in the Chicago area. Comprised of 7 physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers, our team is dedicated to treating patients with compassion and respect at these hospitals and our four locations in the greater Northwest Chicago suburbs. In the past 12 months, we completed more than 46,000 office visits, 6,700 virtual visits and over 3,700 surgical cases.
We take pride in our entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, offering the opportunity for partnership along with other perks such as access to a Lithotripsy partnership, real estate investments and equipment leasing. The practice has an in-office surgical area for procedures, anatomical pathology lab, advanced prostate cancer clinic, in office oral dispensary and advanced imaging. Our surgeons comprise a collaborative team that strongly supports pursuits of subspecialty interests and professional growth
Our equally shared call rotation demonstrates our support of work-life balance.
• Excellent working knowledge of general urology combined with great surgical skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to show compassion and empathy in patient interactions
• Ability to work with and lead a team
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
Other Requirements Include:
• Medical degree and the successful completion of a residency in Urology
• Fellowship training is appreciated but not required
• Ability to obtain Illinois license and certification to practice Urology
• Ability to become and remain a certified provider for Medicare
• Ability to keep updated on the latest medical technologies
Compensation is competitive and includes a generous incentive pay plan.
Excellent benefits are offered, including:
• Vacation and Professional Meeting Leave
• Medical Malpractice Insurance
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Generous Fringe Benefits
• Moving Expense Reimbursement
This is a contract position.
Questions? Ready to Apply? Please send a Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
The Northwest Chicago Suburban area is a very comfortable and affordable place to live with a variety of available activities, excellent school systems and a diverse economy with the benefit of having professional sports teams, world famous restaurants, a thriving theatre district, Art Museums and world-renowned orchestra minutes away.
Comprehensive Urologic Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.